Fall 2019 OPEN HOUSE:
August 31, 2019 | Saturday | 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
AUG. 07 Acupuncturists Without Borders Help People Heal From Trauma
Licensed acupuncturist Stephanie Edman from Acupuncturists without borders … Read More
MAR. 15 Accreditation for Seven (7) Years
The Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM) granted Alhambra Medical University Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MSAOM) program (in English and in Chinese) continuing accreditation for a period of Seven (7) years effective February 2019.
Accreditation status and notes may be viewed at: http://acaom.org/directory-menu/directory/.
Thank you to all the Faculty and Students for your contribution and support.
JUL. 01 2019 Summer Quarter Begins
@ July 01, 2019
Continuing Education Workshop
- How to Start Your Career as an Acupuncturist (English) 4 units
January 27, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- The Various Diseases Caused by Neck Problem and Their Diagnosis & Treatment (Chinese) 4 units
February 17, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Clinical Integrative Diagnosis of E/W Medicine (English) 4 units
April 07, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Clinical Tui Na Therapy for the Pain Syndrome on Upper Body (Chinese) 4 units
April 21, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- The Clinical Modification of Classical Formulas (Chinese) 4 units
June 02, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Clinical Tui Na Therapy for the Pain Syndrome on Lower Body (Chinese) 4 units
June 29, 2019 @ 2:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Using Essential Oils in accordance of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Chinese) 4 units
July 28, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m
- Using Essential Oils in accordance of Traditional Chinese Medicine (English) 4 units
September 29, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m
All the above CEU courses have been approved by California Acupuncture Board.
2019 CEU classes are pending for CALE approval.
Ms. Wang graduated from Alhambra Medical University (AMU) at the end of 2013 as the top of the class and immediately obtained her state License as an Acupuncturist in early 2014. Ms. Wang was initially drawn to a career in engineering until she benefited from oriental medicine herself. She was convinced that it is one of the safest and most effective approaches to holistic health and she decided to dedicate the next chapter of her life to it. Ms. Wang was able to quickly equip herself and established a solid foundation in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) by the outstanding and precise instruction form AMU. She also received practical guidance from AMU and is now holding a successful career.
Learn more about AMU on our social media sites.
AMU Campus Office
2215 W. Mission Rd., Suite 280
Alhambra, CA 9180380
Tel: (626) 289-7719
Fax: (626) 289-8641
Mon - Sun : 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Appointment with Director Ms. Ma
Tel: (626) 289-7719 ext. 115
AMU Acupuncture Clinic
28 S. Palm Ave.
Alhambra, CA 91801
Tel: (626) 458-8805
Fax: (626) 458-8873
7 Days a Week, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Night clinic available on selected days